Pro Tip: Instead of having feelings, try being dead inside. Everything is still horrible but you will not care at all.
TAG GAME: TAG CHARACTERS THAT SHARE THE SAME PERSONALITY TYPE AS YOU
If you don’t know your personality type, take the test here.
Tagged by: conradverner!
Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below.
Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them.
Type: INTJ (Rational: Mastermind)
These are from anything i am a fan of. Unlike Katiekins, i did not bold the ones I am most like, I bolded the villains. Look at all those assholes. I’m wasting my life being an upstanding citizen… i should be formulating fear toxins and blue meth and red weddings while preparing Lomo Saltado with human thigh and a little bit of the brain of the guy whose scalp i cut off in the middle of a meeting while fighting off three little girls made from sugar, spice, and everything nice after which I kill my brother and take over his pride turning it into a military state and bombing new york to shit because people won’t just let me hang out at Studio 54 like the outstanding gay man I want to be.
look all ye mighty and despair.
*presses exit game*
"Do you want to save your game before you exit?"
"I should just in case"
I was tagged by lovers-reunited
I’m going to be lame and not tag or ask new questions… mostly because I’m about to tag people in another post… okay really, because I can’t think of questions.
1. If you could live in any other time, when would it be?
I’d want to live in the future. Like, Mass Effect future, 2185-ish.
2. What chore do you hate doing?
Vacuuming. I need to vacuum… but i don’t want to.
3. If you were a superhero, what power would you want to have?
Real talk I’d want the money and brains that come with being Bruce Wayne/Batman but if i had to have a power X-Men style I’d want a lightning/electric or fire power. (destruction potential is high.)
4. What would you sing at Karaoke?
honestly, it’s most fun singing along to rap/hip-hop so I’d want Childish Gambino- Freaks and Geeks or Lights Turned On.
5. Who is your favourite author?
Oh, i just realized my answers are super cliche so I’m going to go with a classic author and say Thomas Mann… Buddenbrooks, ayo.
6. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
extreme lack of motivation.
7. What is your biggest regret?
i don’t really regret anything… except procrastinating, but even then i keep doing it so how much regret am i really feeling?
8. What is your favourite all-time movie?
Star Wars Original Trilogy… all three. If i play them in order, I can pretend it’s one movie for the purposes of this questionnaire.
9. Have you ever had a nickname?
Erka… Odysseus. Yeah, that’s right, Odysseus.
10. What two things are your desert island must haves?
Self charging source of unlimited music. Like my ipod but modded to charge via the sun. and an Audio output source.
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I could count but they’re all the way over there… so like 20-ish? I love shoes, but all the shoes I love are unreasonably priced so I try and purchase shoes based on need. And based on what new Vans are out… aka I will soon own Star Wars Vans (i hope).
I was tagged by: bryrosea
You can tell a lot about someone by the music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod/iPhone/iTunes/media player and write down the first 10 songs. Then pass this on to 10 people.
1. Girls in Hawaii- Plan Your Escape
2. Genghis Tron- Things Don’t Look Good
3. Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti- Fright Night (Nevermore)
4. Hopesfall- The Far Pavilions
5. Timber Timbre- Under Your Spell
6. Bear vs. Shark- Antwan
7. Mew- Apocalypso
8. Onelinedrawing- Stay
9. Bear in Heaven- Fake Out
10. A Static Lullaby- Calmer Than You Are
No pressure or anything.
just a few of the many reasons why I’m excited for when the tumblr generation becomes parents
↳ INTJ (The Mastermind)
INTJs are one of the rarest of the sixteen personality types, and account for approximately 1-2% of the population.
Hallmarks of the INTJ include independence of thought and a desire for efficiency. They work best when given autonomy and creative freedom. They harbor an innate desire to express themselves by conceptualizing their own intellectual designs. They have a talent for analyzing and formulating complex theories. INTJs are generally well-suited for occupations within academia, research, consulting, management, science, engineering, and law. They are often acutely aware of their own knowledge and abilities—as well as their limitations and what they don’t know (a quality that tends to distinguish them from INTPs). INTJs thus develop a strong confidence in their ability and talents, making them natural leaders.
In forming relationships, INTJs tend to seek out others with similar character traits and ideologies. Agreement on theoretical concepts is an important aspect of their relationships. By nature INTJs can be demanding in their expectations, and approach relationships in a rational manner. As a result, INTJs may not always respond to a spontaneous infatuation but wait for a mate who better fits their set criteria. They tend to be stable, reliable, and dedicated. Harmony in relationships and home life tends to be extremely important to them. They generally withhold strong emotion and do not like to waste time with what they consider irrational social rituals. This may cause non-INTJs to perceive them as distant and reserved; nevertheless, INTJs are usually very loyal partners who are prepared to commit substantial energy and time into a relationship to make it work.
- the third rarest type in the population; the most rare among women
- among types least likely to suffer from heart disease and hypertension
- least likely of all types to believe in a higher spiritual power
- one of two types with the highest college GPA
- among types with the highest income
- of all types, least likely to state that they value home/family, financial security, relationships & friendships, and community service
- Over represented among MBA students and female small business owners
- Commonly found in scientific or technical fields, computer occupations, and legal professions
- famous intjs: hillary clinton, isaac newton, dwight eisenhower, and lewis carroll